What Every Employee Goes Through on Fridays
Whether your workweek ends on a Friday, Monday, or Saturday, you still refer to it as your “Friday.” Let’s face it, even if your company’s employee engagement level is in the top 1%, your staff looks forward to the weekend.
So here are the phases that every person — executive, manager, or employee — goes through when Friday hits.
1. You wake up dog tired from a week of work
2. But then you realize on your commute that it’s Friday
3. You walk triumphantly into the office knowing it’s only eight hours until you’re free
4. You spend the first few hours daydreaming of your weekend plans
4. Then you realize you have four hours to complete your work
5. So you start working frantically …
6. While eyeing the clock
10. And once you’re done, you pack up your bag and run out the door as quickly as possible
- 10 Most Offensive-Smelling Foods Your Coworkers Microwave
- The 10 Most Awkward Out-of-Office Encounters With Your Coworkers