9 UNFORGETTABLE WORKPLACE PRANKS
You’ve got to have a sense of humor as a part of your organizational culture to drive employee engagement. You’ve also got to have some sense. The pranksters who invested in these classic pranks likely had more of the first thing than the second.
1. A truly festive way to tick off a coworker. And easy to do. But don’t.
2. Do not put this cubicle in a microwave.
3. This is cruel, certainly. But elegantly simple in its vicious way. Also cruel.
4. You’d need a hiding place when no one has any stickies to actually, you know, work with.
5. Might want to ask the custodial staff if there’s something you missed. Or see #3 above.
6. The thing you should ask is why the prankster didn’t want to go home last night.
7. Does it make me a bad person that I laughed out loud at this one?
8. This is actually kinda lovely. Okay, you could totally do this one.
9. Dude, where’s my car? And whose snow pig is that? What?
It’s also worth remembering that playing pranks is way more fun than having them played on you. Especially for that guy in #3.