These 11 Gut-Wrenchingly Cute Dogs Make the Best Coworkers
Some offices let you bring your best friend, Canine Division, to the office with you. Having a dog around somehow makes work seems more human. Maybe it’s the random interjections of doggie affection and requests for attention. Sometimes your dog is just plain old good company.
It’s not just a nice idea, either, as more companies are realizing the benefit of having Fido around. A study by Virginia Commonwealth University found that dogs can relieve workplace stress in their humans, and the Center for Disease Control agrees.
Here are some of the lucky pooches who get to be with their people at work.
1. This here is some substandard work, Johnson.
2. Look, about my expense report …
3. Do you have an appointment?
4. I don’t … slurp … think anyone suspects a thing.
5. We are the grievance committee. We can be bought with treats. Just saying.
6. I believe I said no interruptions.
7. It’s lunchtime, right? Lunch?
8. Just say you don’t know where I am, okay?
9. I suppose you’re wondering why I asked you here.
10. Will you be my emergency contact? I’ll be yours, okay?
11. It’s gotta be five o’clock, right?
Hey, dogs don’t make sense for every organizational culture, it’s true. If you can’t have a dog in your office, check out #dogsatwork on Instagram. If you work in a pooch-friendly place, you can post pics there yourself and add in the hastag #TINYfamily!